Saturday, September 15, 2012

Should I become a Model?

Dear Readers,

My name is Esperanza Cabrera but my friends calls me Espie. I am Puertorican/White and Italian. I am 27 yrs old and about to turn 28 in 2 months (Nov. 16). I am 5'2 and 111lbs. Yes, I am small for my age. I have a Carmel skin, brown eyes and black hair with red roots.  It is not my natural hair color. My natural hair color is natural black  its a little dark than dark brown.  Yes, I have dyed my hair  from Golden brown with highlights to Red to Golden blond now to black.I been doing it since I was 20 yrs old. I used to have long thick curly hair but last month I cut my hair.  You must be thinking " What the hell  you do to your hair?". It's not like I  cut my gorgeous hair for the first time. I have done it before.  I had a reason why I cut it and here is the reason. The reason why I had to cut my hair because it was summer and I needed a new look for my boyfriend. Yes, I am in a serious relationship. My boyfriend and I been in a serious relationship for almost 5 months now.  Why I am telling you all this because I love  taking pictures and be fashionable. I mean I have had  been told that I should be a model. I am always trying to change my look so I can get people thoughts and get over my exs by proving to them that I can move on  and that they lost a gorgeous girl. How many of you females felt that way?What is so funny is that  I had friend back in college in Dallas telling me that I look better with my hair strengthen than curly. Guys, Do you  like girls with curly hair or straighten hair?   So, my question for you is "Should I become a model? If  I should, please recommend me to people you know. Please I need help! I mean modeling for a fashion company or the music company can help me fix my financial issues and among other things  I am going to post a few pictures of myself from head shots to body shots.


Sincerly,

Esperanza "Espie" Cabrera
















No comments:

Post a Comment